BJT Legal - Ballarat lawyers + legal services

If you require urgent family law orders, you may be able to apply to the court immediately and be exempt from requirements to attend mediation or Family Dispute Resolution.

If your child has been removed from your care, you may make an urgent Recovery Order application, seeking an order that the police recover the child and return them to your care.

If you are concerned that your child may be removed from Australia without your knowledge or consent, you may apply to the court seeking urgent orders that passports be surrendered or a Watch List Order preventing the departure of a child from Australia by air or sea.

If you are a victim of family violence, it may also be necessary to seek urgent court orders.

BJT Legal can assist you with any urgent family law matters.  Generally, the sooner you act the better.

If you require legal advice or assistance, please contact BJT Legal on (03) 5333 8840 or

Please note that this is general information only and is not to be relied upon as legal advice.