Director Wills & Estates
Associate Wills & Estates
Wills Manager Wills & Estates
Wills are an often overlooked part of planning for the future. Our Wills & Estates Division can make sure your Will is validly drawn to give you peace of mind that all of your affairs are in order.
Our Wills & Estates Division provides a range of services including:
- Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Deceased Estates
- Claims against Estates
- Succession & Estate Planning
- Testamentary Trusts
- Administration & Guardianship Board
If, on your death, you want to be secure in the knowledge that:
- Your assets are left to those you feel most deserving,
- The person in control of those assets is someone you trust, and
- The transfer of your assets on your death is arranged in such a way to minimise the impact of tax,
then the only way to ensure this result is to have a will that is up to date and prepared by someone who specialises in this area of law.
For more information on Wills and Power of Attorneys see our Articles & Resources section.