BJT Legal has specialist lawyers and a team dedicated and experienced in making wills and handling complex estate claims. With over 30 years' experience, Andrew Byrne is one of very few accredited Wills and Estates Specialists in regional Victoria. Our skilled team at BJT Legal are ready to help you with friendly expert advice, from the simplest Will update, to the most complex Estate planning issues.
Why do you need a Will?
Your Will is a legal document that details what you'd like to happen to your assets after you've gone. The clearer and more concise your instructions are, the easier it is for your loved ones.
Our expert and specialist lawyers will ensure:-
- The right people are provided for from you estate after you pass away
- You can elect who will be your children's guardian
- You can feel protected knowing that your property and assets will be allocated in accordance with your wishes
- You can elect who will be responsible for managing your Estate and direct them as to how you would like your affairs managed
- Your will is made knowing that there is less chance of any claim being made against your estate and
- BJT Legal will store your original will and other documents in a safe and secure location free of charge.
Finding the time to arrange a Will is challenging; this is why BJT Legal makes it easy to have your will completed:
- We offer flexible appointments out of office hours, and will even visit you at your home or in hospital
- Your will can be complete and signed all in the one visit
- Our wills and estates team makes more wills and assist more clients with preparing wills and estate planning advice
- Our team is experienced and specialised in Wills and Estate Planning
- Our fees for making a will are the most competitive prices
Contact us on (03) 5333 8888 for an obligation free quote, and we will gladly discuss any queries you may have.