Andrew Turner Director
phone: 03 5333 8840
I help my clients with practical and easy to understand advice to help provide solutions to their problems.
Andrew began working in the legal sector in 1999, working as a legal assistant in Slater & Gordon's Commercial Litigation department for many years while undertaking Bachelors of Arts and Laws.
Following his admission as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Victoria 2009, he spent time working in commercial practice in Melbourne and in the community legal sector, working as far afield as the Kimberley in Western Australia.
Since 2014, Andrew has managed BJT Legal's Family Law department. Andrew can advise and act on your behalf in family law matters around Victoria and Australia, including in relation to:-
• Divorce & Separation
• Children's Issues & Parenting Orders
• Property Settlements & Superannuation Splits
• De facto Relationships
• Mediation & Dispute Resolution
• Court Proceedings
Andrew's interests include spending time with his young family and getting amongst the great outdoors, camping and hiking.
• Member & Volunteer - Ballarat & Grampians Community Legal Centre
• Member - Victoria Legal Aid Section 29A Family Law Panel
• Member - Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
• Member - Law Institute of Victoria